As part of Bonamy's ongoing commitment to conservation, we have partnered with African Parks.
By travelling with us you are directly contributing to the restoration of Nkhotakota Wildlife Reserve in Malawi.
Keep reading for this month's updates:
Key Activities, Events, and Achievements – September 2020
- Conducted a meeting with the Department of Museums and Monuments on Heritage and Archaeology interpretation. The park manager, community extension manager, and special projects manager were in attendance.
- Prepared and presented the 2020-2025 business plan to African Parks head office.
Management and Infrastructure
- Completed fence construction with electrics at Chipala 11.5 km.
- Cleared 20 km of the fence line with slashers northwest of the park.
- Spent 12 days repairing electrics on the eastern boundary fence.
- Ten kilometres of roads were cleared with a tractor, loader, and backhoe (TLB) within the park.
- Construction of a second game viewing hide is in progress.